This wiki has been automatically closed because there have been no edits or log actions made within the last 60 days. If you are a user (who is not the bureaucrat) that wishes for this wiki to be reopened, please request that at Requests for reopening wikis. If this wiki is not reopened within 6 months it may be deleted. Note: If you are a bureaucrat on this wiki, you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck the "Closed" box to reopen it.
From the Super Smash Bros. Wiki, a Super Smash Bros. encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Wiki,
a Super Smash Bros. encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
If you want to help but are unsure where to start, you could:
- Try to improve and expand the various stub articles.
- Check the list of wanted pages to create any frequently linked-to articles that do not exist.
- See the community portal and the maintenance pages for a list of more to-do tasks.
Want to quickly create an article? Then enter the page title in the box below.
Games | Characters | Stages | Items | Trophies | Modes | Moves | Franchises | Terms
Featured articleGanondorf is the humanoid form of Ganon, who is the main antagonist of the The Legend of Zelda franchise, and archenemy of Link and Princess Zelda. Ganon, the beast form of Ganondorf, has appeared since the beginning of the series, but it was not until The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time that directly introduced his original Gerudo form. Originally the King of the Gerudo, a predominantly-female race of desert brigands, he acquired the Triforce of Power in Ocarina of Time. Since then, he has become the king of darkness and used his powers to obtain domination over Hyrule through a variety of means, particularly by obtaining the other two pieces of the Triforce. He has appeared in most titles as Ganon, with the Ganondorf form only appearing in four titles, not counting spin-offs such as Super Smash Bros..
Did you know?
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, at the Continue screen, the yes and no blocks rotate in different directions.
- Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he made an appearance in a Fire Emblem game.
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Jigglypuff can damage Master Hand by using Sing.
- Wario can avoid taking damage from Peach Blossom if he is riding his bike.
- Master Hand and Crazy Hand appear as bosses in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror.
|Miraheze Gaming Services|
Super Smash Bros.: SSB Wiki
Nintendo: Nintendo Wiki
Donkey Kong: DKpedia
Kirby: The Kirby Encyclopedia
Pokémon: Pokémon Wiki
Luigi's Mansion: Luigi's Mansion Wiki
Wii Sports: Wii Sports Wiki
Dragon Quest: Dragon Quest Wiki
Final Fantasy: FFpedia
Square Enix: Square Enix Wiki
Sega: Sega Wiki
Croc: Croc Wiki
Rare: Rareware Wiki
Viva Piñata: Viva Piñata Wiki
Crash & Spyro: Crash & Spyro Wiki