|This article requires a cleanup to meet the Super Smash Bros. Wiki's quality standards. |
Please edit this page to improve it. Feel free to discuss this cleanup on the article's talk page.
|It has been suggested that this article be split into the following: Subspace, Subspace (Part I), Subspace (Part II). (discuss)|
Subspace is an entity found in The Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In The Subspace Emissary, the Subspace Army uses Subspace Bombs to drag anyone and anywhere into Subspace. Each time a bomb detonates, a certain part of the World of Trophies is destroyed and sucked into a place known as Subspace. The first area ever destroyed was Midair Stadium. Throughout the game, the Subspace Army kept destroying many other parts of the world.
All the characters in the game eventually enter Subspace, where they follow Bowser and Ganondorf after the destruction of the Subspace Gunship. However, once there, they are attacked and incapacitated by Tabuu. Fortunately, Luigi, King Dedede, and Ness (and later Kirby) are revived by badges created by Dedede and come to the rescue, journeying through Subspace and reviving all the trophies.
When the heroes have regrouped, even recruiting the former villains into the team, Tabuu forces all the characters to go through The Great Maze, a fusion of the areas of the Smash Bros. world previously pulled into Subspace. After a long journey, the group reaches Tabuu's chamber. Sonic the Hedgehog joins them in the fight. They then defeat Tabuu, and all is well.
It is possible that all Subspace areas are connected in a way, as Wario's trophy was in the Subspace in the Ruins area and later appeared in the Subspace where the Isle of the Ancients was. The same applies to Ness, Luigi and King Dedede, as they were in the Subspace where King Dedede's Castle was.
- King Dedede
- Big Primid
- Bowser (Boss)
- Giant Bytan
- Sword Primid
- Samus - Found before the first door the player enters.
- Pit - Found in a door next to Samus. It can be found by going into the first door on the right after going in.
- Falco - Next to Pit.
- Lucas - Found on a platform directly above Pit and Falco, guarded by Trowlons.
- Ike - To the left of the area after entering the door next to Lucas.
- Donkey Kong - Found on a platform northeast of Ike's trophy.
- Pokémon Trainer - Found in a door surrounded by bomb blocks northwest to Donkey Kong.
- Pikachu - After breaking a bomb block next to the Pokémon Trainer, the player must grab the trophy quickly before the blocks beneath them give way.
- Marth - Found northeast of Pikachu.
- Fox - Past the door after Marth and to the left.
- Olimar - Next to Fox.
- Mr. Game & Watch - Found in a door to the right of Marth. It is the first one to the right, blocked by some bomb blocks.
- Diddy Kong - In a door to the left of Mr. Game & Watch.
- Captain Falcon - Next to Diddy Kong.
- Mario - Found in a door below Captain Falcon. It is the last trophy found in the level.
Stage Clear Reward
- Bowser, King Dedede, Luigi, and Ness join.
- Fire Primid
- Scope Primid
- Sword Primid
- Peach - On the first small platform seen upon starting the stage.
- Zelda - On the big platform where Quark Mines are to the right of Peach.
- Meta Knight - Guarded by two Quark Mines past Zelda.
- Link - In the next room where the player must get down with bomb blocks.
- Yoshi - After Link, past the next bomb block on the left.
- Lucario - After Yoshi, in a place with more bomb blocks on the right.
- R.O.B. - Near the end of the room after two battles with enemies.
- Ice Climbers - Past the door after R.O.B., the player should stay on the upper platforms where they will see the trophy trapped by blocks that can only be broken with a Trackball.
- Snake - Trapped by Trackblocks alongside a Ticken, right after the Ice Climbers.
- Wario - At the very end of the stage. He will join the team if the player rescues him.
Stage Clear Reward
- Ganondorf (if both Link and Zelda are saved) and Wario (if saved) joins.