Super Smash Bros. Brawl artwork
|First appearance||Kirby's Dream Land (1992, Kirby franchise)|
|Latest appearance||Kirby Star Allies (2018, Kirby franchise)|
The Warp Star is a recurring item in the Kirby franchise used to travel from one point to another. In the Super Smash Bros. series, they first appear in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Upon grabbing a Warp Star, the fighter is taken flying into the air and then crashes down to the ground, creating an explosion that damages opponents within its range.
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, a Warp Star is also featured in Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary. Kirby and Peach/Zelda use it to escape from the stadium right before it is swallowed by Subspace. However, they are chased by the Halberd, and are forced to land on it.
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's World of Light, Kirby uses a Warp Star to escape Galeem's attack in the introductory cutscene.
Super Smash Bros. Melee trophy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl trophy
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U trophy
Names in other languages
Chuánsòng zhī xīng
|French||Étoile Warp||Warp Star|
|Spanish||Estrella remolque||Trailer star|
- Kirby items
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl items
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl trophies
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U items
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS trophies
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U trophies
- Super Smash Bros. Melee items
- Super Smash Bros. Melee trophies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate items
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate spirits